MIESF MySuper Product Dashboard
MySuper Authorised 17317520544110
This dashboard is intended to provide key information about MIESF MySuper, which is useful for both new and existing members. It will allow you to:
- more easily compare our investment product with those offered by other funds.
- make more informed decisions about choice of fund or investments.
MIESF MySuper was previously known as the Trustee Option.
|| CPI +2.3% per year on average over 10 years (2019 – 2028).
Future returns cannot be guaranteed. This is a prediction.
|| 10 year average annual return of 8.21% as at 30 June 2019.
|Year ending 30 June
Comparison between return target and returns(3)
|Level of investment risk(4)
Negative investment returns expected is 2.6 years out of every 20 year period. Negative returns may occur more or less than expected.
|Statement of fees and other costs(5)
||$397 per year (for a member with a $50,000 balance).
Note: All figures have been calculated in accordance with the requirement of various APRA Reporting Forms.
The information in this Dashboard may change from time to time.(6)
1. The return target is relative to inflation, measured by the CPI. CPI refers to Consumer Price Index, which is a measure of the average change over time in the prices paid by households for a fixed basket of goods and services.
2. Represents the net return of a “representative member”, defined by APRA as having a MIESF MySuper account balance of $50,000. The net return is the return after deducting investment and administration fees, costs and taxes.
3. The graph shows the comparison of the return target and the return for the MIESF MySuper option.
– the columns represent the net return of a “representative member” for each of the last 10 years;
– the red line represents the 10 year moving average net return of a “representative member”; and
– the green line represents the 10 year moving average return target.
When the red line is above the green line, the MIESF MySuper 10 year moving average net return of a representative member has outperformed the 10 year moving average return target.
4. This is an industry-wide “Standard Risk Measure” that can be Very Low, Low, Low to Medium, Medium, Medium to High, High or Very High.
5. Represents the dollar value of investment and administration fees and costs expected to be paid by a “representative member” with a $50,000 balance in MIESF MySuper for the year to 30 June 2020.
6. This information is current as at 24 September 2019.